Hi! It’s nice to meet you.
I’ve worn many hats over the years. When wearing a variety of hats, one learns a lot.
A big learning curve was running a home-based art business. I taught myself how to use Blogger and Drupal before choosing WordPress as my website platform of choice. I’ve had an Etsy store too.
I’ve interacted with diverse groups of young adults from all walks of life. I’m committed to learning and improving to be the best ally that I can be. I want to make sure you feel included, welcomed, and respected. I make that a priority. I noticed that most folks can’t see their flavor of brilliance, and it’s important to shine a light on that.
It takes a creative mind to come up with helpful solutions. Researching and learning new things keep the brain fresh and invigorated, which my brain enjoys.
I want to help entrepreneurs, mompreneurs, and businesses make their mark on the world. I’ve been there and understand how hard it is to keep up with everything. I want to help ease the burden of your monster-sized to-do list so you can keep growing and do what you do best.
I have a handy list right HERE with everything I offer. You can contact me HERE.
Here is a list of a few fun things about me:
- I’m writing a novel.
- I like to draw cartoons and make art from hard shell gourds.
- I’m playful and bubbly
- Bee bottoms covered in pollen are so cute! They’re cuter than bee’s knees
- I am the biped servant to 2 felines & 2 canines.
- My favorite color is deep dark purple. Toss in a swoosh of orange and I will swoon.
- I am an unabashed fan of ’80s/’90s/the naughts and up club music.
- I ADORE/LOVE/AM CRAZY ADDICTED to RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- I love mind-bendy outside-of-the-box people.
- I will have a VW minibus one day. I WILL!
- I can inhale ice cream at an unholy speed without nary a brain freeze. It’s a curse & blessing.
- I love shoes that are wearable works of art. I can’t wear them but I love them!